Class 1 Regional Owner Operator
- Trimac Transportation
- Job Type
Trimac Transportation is currently looking for Professional Class AZ Owner Operator Truck Drivers for our operations in SARNIA, ON. If you are looking for a safety-oriented company that provides consistent, year-round work partner with Trimac Transportation!
*FAST/TWIC Card required prior to hire.
- Border cross pay
- Layover pay
- HOS rest pay (if on the road)
- 1-2 nights out
- 36 hour reset at home weekly
- Commodity- Anhydrous Ammonia
- NO FULL BEARDS- MUST BE ABLE TO WEAR FULL FACE RESPIRATOR
- Dedicated Tandem loads (NO BACK HAULS)
- Pick up points: Courtright, Ontario
- Destination points: North America (Donora, Palmerton, PA) (Frankfurt, Huntington IN) and other cities
What We Offer:
- Company-paid training
- Company supplied product handling equipment (HydroPac, compressor and PTO Installation at NO COST TO OWNER)
- ISSAC driving system (NO COST TO OWNER)
- Company-paid Base plates and licensing (NO COST TO OWNER)
- Company-paid Tractor/Cargo Insurance (NO COST TO OWNER)
- Company-paid Tolls
- Valid Class AZ Commercial Drivers License
- 1-year verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No previous driving record conviction involving the consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances in the past 7 years.
- No operators license suspensions within the previous 3 years involving drug and/or alcohol, or a record that would indicate a disregard for public safety
- Not involved in a major preventable accident in the past 3 years
- No involvement in a preventable rollover or fatality crash within the previous seven 7 years
- No more than 2 moving convictions in the past 3 years.
Business Discount Advantages:
- Payless for fuel, tires, and more through Trimacs Business to Business Discounts.
- Fuel discounts with major truck stops
- National account tire pricing on the brands you know and like.
- WSIB reimbursement or Alternate coverage paid by Trimac
Trimac: Safety is our Core Value
- We make Safety a part of every decision
- We make Safety personal
- We have the courage to intervene
Trimac Transportation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to employment equity. We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable.