electric panel change 200 amp

Posted over a month ago
l6p4j5, Canada(View Map)


Licensed electrical contractor / master electrician / ESA/ECRA # 7007588. Change your existing electrical panel 100 amps to 200 amps. Or fuse panel to breaker panel. Licensed electrical contractor. Fully insured, up to $5 million liability insurance, wsib clearance, Master electrician and over 20 years experience. Why hire anyone else if you can get the best job done with 100% satisfaction at the lowest cost possible. Hundreds of satisfied customers willing to recommend. We specialize in : Residential and commercial electric panels and service work. ( 100 amps ,200 amps) New construction wiring (Residential / commercial / office) Also feel free to call on 647 448 9742 for advise or a price quote for any of your electrical project. Weldone Electric Inc. ESA/ECRA # 7007588

73 visits
About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)

Contact Poster

Kijiji filters and masks emails for security reasons. By clicking on "Send Email", you consent to this action in accordance with our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: