Commissioner for Taking Affidavits in KW

Posted over a month ago
Waterloo, ON N2L 6K6, Canada(View Map)


Are you looking for a Commissioner for Taking Affidavits? Avoid paying high fees and use a paralegal.

A paralegal while licensed by the LSUC may take affidavits and administer other legal oaths, affirmations, or declarations in accordance with the provisions of the Commissioners for Taking Affidavits Act (the “Act”). Section 1 of the Act and paragraph 4.1 of subsection 1(1) of O. Reg. 386/12 (made under the Act) provide that paralegals are commissioners for taking affidavits in Ontario by virtue of their office. Examples of what can be commissioned by a paralegal:

Statement of Conscience or Religious Belief Affidavit, Consent Letter for Children Travelling Abroad, Statutory Declarations, Vehicle Transfers, Professional Accreditation Applications and more

Call: 226-929-3576

About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: