http://www.ReasonedStrategy.com . Reasonable and flat rates for specific legal steps in most cases.
Client service a top priority for 24 years. Reasoned strategies for legal solutions.
Civil litigation in Ontario Courts including Superior Court of Justice, Divisional Court, Ontario Court of Appeal, leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.
Experience in litigating all types of civil and business matters such as insurance and tax, CPP disability, WSIB appeals and Federal Court judicial reviews.
Read website for understanding:
1) the legal requirements of a cause of action when filing a claim in court, whether in the Small Claims Court or in a higher claims court;
2) how to assess damages for a claim;
3) whether to counterclaim or not;
4) the factors in assessing the merits of an appeal;
5) the legal test to be applied in a court appeal;
6) how a tribunal appeal differs from a general court appeal;
7) how to negotiate a good settlement and how to prepare for court
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu.
Read blog on website entitled: HOW TO PREPARE FOR A COURT TRIAL OR TRIBUNAL HEARING
Call me anytime at 905-569-1314. I am here to help you.