Tax Returns(CPA with Cdn and US Taxes / Cross Border Tax Expert)

Posted over a month ago
Brampton, ON L6T1X2(View Map)


1- United States and Canadian personal and business tax return (IRS PTIN holder) 2- 1120, 1040 and 1040NR, all U.S. sales tax, withholding taxes, ITIN (itin) application. 3- W9, W8 or W-8BEN forms, U.S. source income for Canadian residents, or family staying in Canada. 4- Expert of professions such as IT, software development, doctors, whether incorporated or employed. 5- Rental Property, Expats, Cross Border, Co-op students 6- FBAR, non-US bank accounts reporting 7- Canadian Personal and Business (With US Business income, withholding taxes etc) 8- T1, T2 Returns (with income splits transfer pricing adjustments with US companies)

We serve clients located anywhere and provide cloud based services and arrange all documents electronically and in most cases clients do not need to visit our office. We have CPAs with US Internal Revenue Services ( IRS ) Authorized Tax Return Preparer ( PTIN Holder) to file US taxes.

We are soliciting new clients who need reliable accounting, finance and tax services, we are pleased to offer services, timely and at best possible price:

Please call at 416-722-1544 to book an appointment. We are located at 700 Balmoral Drive, Unit 10/B, Brampton, ON L6T 1X2 (South Gate - No Frills Plaza)

677 visits
About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)

Contact Poster

Kijiji filters and masks emails for security reasons. By clicking on "Send Email", you consent to this action in accordance with our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: