We can assist with CFIA Issues,Specializing in Fish and Seafood.
If you are having problems with the CFIA, give us a call to see if we can assist you. We specialize in Fish and Seafood.
We have over 15 years in Regulatory Experience.
We are iCD Consulting Services
"PROMOTING SEAFOOD IN THE G.T.A."™
Are you a fish importer, or former seafood importer.
Are you having difficulty figuring out what the C.F.I.A. wants from you.
Do you feel that the current system benefits the big players while neglecting the mom and pop operations.
CONTACT US to see how we can help you get your business back on track.
We can help with a number of issues but most importantly we have over 15 years of Government experience.
We will provide you with the knowledge, advice and expertise based on our real-world experience.
What We Can Do For You:
Today as many of you already know the seafood industry in Canada continues to be in a period of constant change due to ongoing regulatory changes. These changes primarily have been focused on food safety and are helping to shape the sector.
While these changes pose increased risks for all companies in the sector, they also mean great opportunity for those who possess the knowledge to manage these changes and can quickly and efficiently adapt to them.
If NOT properly identified and addressed, these risks can have financially devastating effects.
iCD Consulting Services aims to provide the food industry (Fish) with the knowledge and assistance required to achieve compliance with and to navigate through these ongoing regulatory changes and the inherent risks associated with them.
To be able to do this, we offer the following services:
• Assistance with government applications and registration processes for all licensing, permits and the general maintenance of your status in the industry;
• Mediation between your company and the C.F.I.A. as your authorized representative, As needed;
• Assistance and guidance in the unfortunate instance that you product is rejected;
• Counselling and guidance to help you expand your business and increase profits;
• Ensuring your continued compliance with C.F.I.A. regulations; and
• Assistance, counselling and representation, if necessary, during C.F.I.A. enforcement action(s);
Our services are designed to benefit you in a number of ways, including:
• Minimizing the costs and risks involved with the importation of your food products into Canada;
• To help lower the risk of shipment inspections, which can reduce border delays;
• The ability to bring products to market faster;
• Improved cash flow, sustainability and profitability; and
• Reduction in corporate risk, including commercial good will;
The overall benefit to your business will be through performance improvements that will result in a greater return on your investment and your ability to more effectively and successfully compete in today’s global marketplace.
By mitigating the aforementioned risks, we will help you better position your company to realize its full potential and focus your attention on what you need to be focused on - your business.
Our Vision is to be the leader within the seafood consulting industry by providing quality service to our clients and helping them achieve successful outcomes.
Our success can only be measured by the success of our client’s.
Please contact us directly to discuss further.