I am a journeyman tilesetter with 20 years in the trade experienced in both commercial and residential installations. Well versed in the two primary waterproofing systems for custom tile showers; the wedi system and the schluter system. I am equally experienced with many of the electrical in floor heating systems. Whether its simply just vanity splashes for your bathrooms or a full bathroom reno with a custom tile shower, infloor heating and tile wainscot around the room it can be done properly and for a fair price. Insurance and WCB coverage are up to date. Please let me know what your budget is and I can work with you to see what we can do to get your tile project done properly and for a reasonable price.
I specialize with anything tile related including:
- removal of existing flooring
- new subfloor install
- wall tile/ kitchen backsplash/ vanity splash/ tub surrounds
- full custom showers with Schluter and Wedi shower systems
- ditra floor membrane
- in-floor heating mats
- working with all types of tile (porcelain, ceramic, glass, metal/ copper, stone, marble slate)
- working with grouts (sanded, unsanded, epoxy, urethane, acrylic)
Photos and references available upon request.
Call or message me anytime if you have any questions and to get a free on-site quote.
See some of my work on Facebook at
Bill Bruce Journeyman Tilesetter
Bill: (306) 531-2875