Atlantic Oliver Tire is looking for a Tire Service Technician to work at our Dartmouth NS location. This position is responsible for inspecting, installing, balancing, rotating and/or repairing commercial, passenger and light truck tires.
• Install, balance, rotate and repair tires safely and efficiently.
• Provide service to customers with commercial, passenger and light truck vehicles.
• Provide service in a manner that will help achieve the company's mission and goals and result in outstanding customer service.
• Assist with inventory, maintenance and other duties as assigned.
Skills & Education:
• Valid Driver’s License (along with driver's abstract)
• Tire Technician with experience working with a wide variety of tires.
• Working knowledge of passenger and light truck tires (essential).
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision; organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with team members and customers to provide the best service possible. Positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
Physical & Time Demands:
• Ability to lift 50lbs+ without assist and additional heavy lifting
• Ability to bend, twist, lift, and move quickly
• Report working on time for all scheduled shift; return from meals and breaks on time
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Perform repeated and repetitive movement consistent within the tire industry
• Learn and maintain lifting procedures
• Learn and maintain all general housekeeping and ensure daily performance
We offer a competitive salary, and benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision insurance. Interested applicants may send resume to the e-mail listed or apply in person at (30 Akerley Blvd, Dartmouth NS).