Warehouse Personnel - F/T Days!
- Tips Personnel
- Job Type
TIPS Personnel is a job placement agency that strives to find you the perfect fit. Whether you're looking for full time, part time, temporary or otherwise, we will do what we can to make it happen. With a wide variety of clientele, TIPS will find you a position where you can use your skills and energy to further your work experience.
What does TIPS have to offer that the thousands of other agencies within southern Ontario dont? Take a look at our testimonials, and online ratings from the workers whose lives have changed simply through having the resource to find the job where you can be happy going to work every day. TIPS Personnel is here for the people, were here for you.
We are currently recruiting for hard working individuals looking for full time work. We are currently looking for a warehouse hand with Ship/Rec experience to work within our metal fabrication warehouse receiving department. This individual must understand the fundamentals of supply chain.
- Receiving orders
- Packing products and getting ready for shipments
- Ensuring that all shipments are arranged appropriately
- Preform regular cycle counts
- Ensure materials put away properly through the part numbers
- Ensure that work space is neat and tidy at all times
- Able to assist other team members where needed
- A good, go-getter attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of using UPS, Purolator and independent couriers
- Knowledge of
- Shipping processes (critical)
- Receiving product
- Picking orders
- Cycle counting
- Warehouse housekeeping
- High school or equivalent
- Forklift Ticket (Asset)
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Able to perform simple mathematic equations
Shifts are Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
If you are interested, please send your resume to the attached email. All qualified applicants will be contacted.