Become a Rover Dog Sitter - Work from Home
- Job Type
Love dogs? Join the largest network of 5-star pet sitters and dog walkers in the nation and make money doing something you love. Because you set your rates and work as much or as little as you like, this is a great opportunity to build a successful dog-sitting business and be your own boss.
What you do:
You choose the services you offer: dog boarding, house sitting, dog walking, doggy day care, drop-in visits, or a combination. Once your profile is approved, you'll be connected to our nationwide network of dog owners, and youll receive all stay and walk requests through Rover.com.
- Earn extra income: Earn up to $1,000 (or more) per month. Set your own rates for each service you offer and work as much or as little as you want.
- Flexible hours: You get to make your own schedule. Offer dog boarding, house sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, drop-in visits, or a combination of these services.
Get 24/7 support: We've got your back. Rover's support team is always ready to help, plus we offer 24/7 Trust & Safety coverage.
Easy communication with your clients. Through the Rover app, you'll seamlessly track the details of your stay or walk then send a detailed summary straight to your client's phone with just a few taps.
How you get paid:
Your earnings go directly to your Rover account. From there, simply transfer your money to a PayPal account. You can even choose to auto-deposit your earnings directly to your PayPal account.
You're a good fit if:
This is a great opportunity for current freelance dog care providers, and others in the pet care industry such as vet techs and vet assistants. Teachers, retirees, or anyone with a flexible schedule are also a great fit. Individuals who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income can also make great pet care providers. If you want to offer day care or dog walking, weekday availability is key. Sitters and dog walkers on Rover come from a variety of backgrounds, but successful sitters and dog walkers are animal lovers first.
- Passing a general background check
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- The latest version of the Rover app for iOS or Android (if you offer dog walking, day care, or drop-in visits)
- Verifiable phone number (landline or mobile)
- Experience caring for or interacting with animals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- At least one (1) testimonial or reference
This posting is for independent contractors partnering with Rover.com.