Main duties/skills required:
• Initiate and develop new cabinet and furniture designs and assist with the rollout
• Research and plan a variety of cabinet and furniture design styles. Discuss designs with clients who desire custom orders and meet with manufacturers.
• Designers have an eye for grids and patterns, an understanding of layout, plot drawings and plans, good communication and listening skills, and spatial design skills as they relate to dimension and structure. Like all artists, furniture designers must possess a keen sense of aesthetic beauty and a good eye for detail;
• Prepare and modify designs for interior projects,
• Designs include drawings, design details, specifications, bills of quantity and design calculations.
• Prepare plans, designs, calculations, and analysis in accordance with established codes, standards, drawings and other specifications;
The employment has duration of two years. And the employment offer’s wage will be $55 per hour at 40 hours per week. You will get 2 weeks paid holidays.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note while we appreciate all candidates for your interest, only those selected will be contacted.