Hiring RMT Registered Massage Therapists
- Touch Massage Sherwood Park
- Job Type
We are looking for a warm, friendly, and capable registered massage therapist to join our studio in Sherwood Park.
What we offer you
We offer a new space with modern décor and a calm, relaxed professional atmosphere. We are passionate about assisting in people’s healing and recovery and offer traditional Thai massage therapies for overall well being. We also provide deep tissue, sports, orthopedic, craniosacral, prenatal, reflexology, various relaxation massage techniques, plus other wellness services like Acupuncture and cupping. Our culture is one of learning and growth and we offer the opportunity to learn from someone renowned for her massage techniques and knowledge of therapeutic healing.
Our equipment is all new with fully electric beds. Our studio provides a paperless work environment to ease your workload. We use electronic record keeping, online booking, automated scheduling, and direct billing. Our front end staff also makes sure you only need to focus on your treatments of our clients.
We offer 2 shift choices per day, and competitive sales split percentage based on performance and experience. We take care of marketing, products, equipment, etc., so all you need to bring is your passion for client care, your enthusiasm to learn, and some comfortable shoes!
The demand that we are looking to fill is for mainly weekends and therefore if you are willing to work on weekends until the end of the year, you will be booked full from the first day that you start with us.
What you offer us
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn and expand on their techniques and modalities, and will have the following qualifications:
· A minimum of 2200 hour of training as an RMT
· Currently registered and in good standing with an officially recognized association within the province of Alberta
· Traditional Thai massage qualification/certification and experience an asset but not required.
Our team members are responsible for:
· Ensuring completion of all pre-treatment client needs assessments
· Adhering to all health and safety requirements and protocols
· Ensuring client comfort throughout treatment
· Adapting massage/modality type to meet client needs
· Knowing how to handle and report inappropriate client behavior
· Maintaining confidentiality of client and company information
· Completing all post-treatment client documentation
· Staying current on upcoming appointments
· Ensuring personal appearance and uniforms are clean and tidy
· Maintaining a clean and organised work space
· Maintaining a professional and relaxing environment in the studio
· Genuinely greeting and appreciating the clientele
· Treating everyone with respect and dignity
We pride ourselves on providing the calm atmosphere and the results our clientele has come to expect from spending time with us. If our studio sounds like somewhere you’d love to work, contact us: www.thetouchmassage.com or email us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Contract