ZERO EMF Blackstone Far infrared corner three person saunas on sale $3899, was $4500, call Cell anytime: 1 780 265 6399
Blackstone Far infrared corner three person saunas on sale $3899, was $4500
My name is Andy Liu, we sell all kinds of sauna, sauna parts, custom sauna, hot Yoga heating panel and massage chair. We have all of 6 different saunas on our website www.blackstonesaunas.com
Why choose BlackstoneSauna?
· 15 years of professional
· only real local professional sauna shop
· Clinically tested technology
1. What are the features and specifications of this corner three person sauna?
Automatic Thermostat for Constant Temperature Control
Twelve Infrared Carbon Fibre Heaters
Inside and outside Control Key Pad
Interior Reading Light
Mood Lights: Chromotherapy
Full Tempered Glass Door
Built-In Back Rest
Bluetooth Stereo/radio with Two Speakers
59” (Back Sides) x 38 (Front Sides) x 32 (Front) x 74”(H)
Capacity: three --- four people
Power: 2220W 120V/20A Wall Outlet
Heater: zero EMF Carbon Fibre Far-Infrared ( The real reading on 95 area of the heater is 0.01-0.03, the maximum reading is 12 at the wire connection. )
Other saunas we have includes: one person sauna, two person corner, three person rectangular, etc.
2. What are the benefits of far infrared sauna?
· Relieve stress.
· Relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
· Flush toxins.
· Cleans the skin,boosts our immune system, increasing the amount of white blood cells and kill T-cells.
· Induce a deeper sleep.
· Bring about recreational and social benefits.
· Improve cardiovascular performance.
· Burn calories.
· Help fight illness such as cancer, arthritis, paralysis.
3. What is the difference between carbon fibre heater and ceramic heater?
· Ceramic Tube heaters are long skinny ceramic tubes (like old fashioned bar radiators) that rely on reflectors to radiate the energy throughout the sauna.
· They are very fragile and can be easily broken (may be hard to source when they need replacing).
· The main problem of ceramic heater is that they create areas of intense heat directly in front of the heater tubes (which can be quite uncomfortable) at the expense of the majority of the sauna, where you do not get adequately heated.
· Carbon fibre heaters have a lower surface area and are much safer. They use a large majority of the area of the internal walls, backs of benches, and even floor panels to emit an evenly distributed pattern of Infrared waves.
· The body cannot block the transition of waves around the sauna which allows the sauna user to be evenly heated and sweat from all parts of the body.
· Carbon Fibre heaters create higher and more efficient infrared waves and the elements themselves are more energy efficient.
4. Why is Carbon Fibre Heaters Better?
· Carbon Fibre heaters are composed of thin carbon plates and have an even heat distribution area, thereby elimination hot spots that are typically experienced with ceramic heaters
· The surface temperature of a Carbon Fibre heater is much lower than a Ceramic heater, therefore, they are safer and a person can withstand longer therapy sessions.
· Carbon Fibre heaters provide more heat coverage than ceramic heater saunas.
· Carbon Fibre heaters emit rays that are closer to far infrared which is most beneficial for health and healing.
· Carbon Fibre heaters Infrared heat penetrates deeper into the skin tissue than with Ceramic heaters.
. Payment, shipping, warranty:
· Call us to pay with visa or Master credit card.
· Email transfer to us: email@example.com
· Shipping is not included. But we can ship to anywhere inNorth America. We get discount from shipping company. Please call cell 780 265 6399 for more details.
· Warranty 3 years for free parts except 1 year for light and radio.
6. How many hours will the installation require?
Totally about 1--- 2 hours.
Below are our address in AB and BC:
Belmead Professional Building (this is a three floor office building next by Belmead shopping center, there is no signs outside the building, we are at the third floor, Room325)
Suite #325, 8944 - 182 Street Nw
Edmonton, AB, T5T 2E3
Fri. -Sat. : am10:00 –pm6:00
Sun. – Thur.: closed.
we are open by appointment any time.
Contact person: Andy Liu
Tuesday - Friday - 9AM - 5PM
Saturdays - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Address: #102 - 9355-B 198st Langley BC
Our New Blackstone location is located just off the Golden Ears Bridge in Langley. We are centered in the heart of the 401 Business Park on 198st! We are conveniently located just off Highway 1 and 200th St. We are in Building "B" it will read 9355-B on the exterior and you will know you found us!
Vancouver Island showroom:
1120 Fabrick Drive
Qualicum, British Columbia – V9K 1M9
Open hours: by appointment.