We are a growing, fully digital, paperless, modern dental clinic located in Southwest Calgary, seeking a full-time, junior RDA II. (Preference will be given to new graduates)
We are seeking an individual who is mature, outgoing, well-groomed, efficient, adaptable, willing to learn, and take initiative.
Our office uses the latest in dental technology and focuses on patient service and personal privacy.
This position starts immediately!
**Main Job Tasks & Duties**
• Giving top notch *Superstar Quality* value-added, patient-client service
• Oversee the scheduling of patient appointments
• Head up our sterilization protocol
• Assist and support the dentist during required treatment procedures
• Support hygienists, other assistants, and administrative team
• Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
• Offer value-added service to our clientele
**Education & Experience**
• MUST have an RDA II designation & be registered in Alberta
• Customer service experience an asset
• Show initiative and maturity in difficult circumstances
• Competent in chair side dental assisting
• Desire to learn the administrative side of dentistry
• Have a friendly demeanor
• Fluent in English, written & spoken
• Experienced Apple/Mac computer user
• Knowledge of dental procedures & vocabulary
• Carry yourself professionally
• Uniform supplement
• Complementary general dental care
TO JOIN OUR TEAM PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com , Attn: Arlene
• A Cover letter
We will only contact candidates whom we wish to interview.