Husky 1690 Cold Weather
- Nozzle designed with extra large hand opening to accommodate gloves or mittens.
- Check valve is in nozzle body, not the spout, for inexpensive and fast spout replacement.
- Includes a self-adjusting stem packing.
- Automatic shut-off with dual poppets for easy opening.
- Two position hold open latch.
- Right angle design allows nozzle to “fit” close to walls and corners.
- Cast-in protective standoffs provide durability with rough usage.
- Model 1691 includes a CUL approved spout.
Husky 1690 nozzle is 30% lighter than similar nozzles.
Body Die Cast Aluminum Body Seals Fluorocarbon Packing Double o-ring seal protected by fiber reinforced Teflon® Lever One piece contoured steel Inlet 1½” / NPT & BSPP
Husky® 1690 High Volume Automatic Shut-off Fuel Nozzle
Please leave message if phoning 587 487 9178