John deere combine valve # H132970

West Lorne, ON N0L2P0(View Map)


This is the valve that sets on the main engine gearcase on John Deere combines. It controls the seperator and unloading auger engauge. Also has a tempurature sensor and pressure switch. Part number is H132970. Fits combines from 9x00 up to the 70 series. Brand new.

About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: