Drone Repair Services in Canada - Free Diagnostic - High reviews, best rates & fast turnaround - DJI Service Centre
Diagnosis is FREE - we will let you know the cost of the repair before proceeding. If you do not wish to proceed, simply pick it up in store or have us ship it back to you (customer covers the return shipping fee).
We take pride in our work and have it speak for ourselves. Check out our reviews: http://omniviewtech.ca/pages/reviews
Issues we commonly service include:
- DJI Spark Gimbal replacement
- DJI Spark Shell replacement
- DJI Mavic Pro series Gimbal replacement
- DJI Mavic Pro series Shell replacement
- DJI Mavic Pro series Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Mavic Air Gimbal replacement
- DJI Mavic Air Shell replacement
- DJI Mavic Air Motor Arm replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series shell replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series gimbal replacement
- DJI Phantom 4 series individual gimbal arm replacement (yaw/roll)
- DJI Phantom 3 series shell replacement
- DJI Phantom 3 series individual gimbal arm replacement (yaw/roll)
- DJI Phantom 3 series gimbal and parts replacement
- DJI Phantom series compass, calibration, and GPS issues
- DJI Inspire series arm and shell replacement
- Drone motor and parts upgrades
- Racing drone tuning and crash recovery
- Handheld gimbal tuning and calibration
- Handheld gimbal balancing
- Handheld gimbal troubleshooting
- Issue diagnosis and preventative maintenance
Leveraging over 18 years of robotics, electronics, tinkering, and personal enjoyment of the hobby aspect of this technology, we LOVE a challenge. We are extremely confident in our ability to troubleshoot/repair your issues that our policy is simple: If we can't fix it, you don't pay!
Don't let your investments go to waste - let us take a look, you have nothing to lose! We specialize in the DJI Phantom series, as they are one of the most popular drones in the market today. Find out why we are the top rated drone repair shop in Canada.
Serving the Greater Toronto Area, pick-up and drop-off service is also available for a small convenience fee (depending on location).
Outside the Greater Toronto Area? Please e-mail photos or provide a video link of your issue to: email@example.com for a faster diagnosis. If it is worth sending it in, we will provide you with instructions on how to package and send in your equipment properly.
How does it work?
Repair Centre drop off address:
565 Wilson Avenue, Unit W111
Toronto ON M3H 0C6