An amazing lifestyle property or business venture opportunity awaits on the banks of the Teslin River.
This unique property provides creative people with a multitude of opportunities; from retirement, family or private lifestyle getaways, business to corporate health & wellness events, the opportunities are endless.
MAIN LODGE BUILDING
The main lodge, built-in 2000, is a 3500 square foot scribed log structure. It houses the main kitchen and gathering areas, as well as four spacious guests suites each with in-room Jacuzzis. The intention of the design was to build a lodge that felt like you were inside your own dream home. As a result, the building is very cozy and inviting.
Each of the four suites is large enough for king-sized beds or two queen beds, and contain a full three-piece bath with Italian ceramic tile shower and flooring.
The two-person jetted tubs are directly in the suite, taking advantage of the river and amazing aurora views.
Each room has access to a small private balcony or ground level patio. Each suite measures in excess of four hundred square feet.
* Four large suites with private in-room jetted tubs, shower, basin & toilet
* Main kitchen area with propane cooking, butlers pantry, sit-up breakfast buffet and ample storage
* Large river-facing patio with direct access into dining/lounge area and two lower-level suites
SECOND COTTAGE & RUSTIC CABINS
Adjacent to the main lodge is a 1000 square foot secondary log structure with two suites & an office. Each suite is suitable for a queen bed or two single beds and has a three-piece bath with jetted tub and oil drip fireplaces for warmth and ambience.
* Two separate private access suites in 1000 sqf log structure cottage
* Bathroom in each suite with two river-facing view suites
* Located 20 metres from main lodge building
* One rustic dry cabin with loft bedroom, kitchen and living area below with river facing views
* Various other out buildings along the river side of the property
For more information: