Oversized 24" Diameter Moving Gear Clock w/ Glass Face I have two of these gorgeous Jaw Dropping Clocks to sell. - This clock has a contemporary design with great looks that can add a touch of elegance to any home.
- It would look fantastic with most colour schemes and decors including "Modern", "Steampunk", "Contemporary" , "Nautical", "Industrial" and more. - It would look awesome both at home or at the Office or in a Business setting. - This wall clock has moving gears that make it look attractive, yet practical. - The Gears and Glass Face are mounted to a sturdy Stainless Steel Frame complete with notches to affix to your wall via screws that you will attach to your studs or use good Drywall plugs.
- The glass face is attached via attractive thick chrome bolts...4 of them.
- Add this lovely clock to your home or office wall to add a sense of style and sophistication. And what a conversation piece it will become as well as a cool focal point.
- Suitable for residential as well as commercial use.
- This clock looks great on the wall of your living room, hallway or entryway, as well as a striking piece in your office entrance.
- The clock has a several moving gears all working together as one, with a solid 1/4" Thick Tempered Glass Face glass dial and three large sweeping hands. The two simple hour and minute black hands are finished similar to the lines on the clock face. The sweeping second hand has a red colour that stands out from the glass dial and allows for a better view of the time.
- This wall clock works on Quartz operated movement and requires 2 "D" batteries which are not included.
Similar gear Clocks in the same size diameter to these bad boys sell for anywhere from $269.99 to $400.00 retail in Canada.
I have 2 of these 2 foot diameter beauties for sale. In excellent condition. And I am selling the two I have for substantially less than they were worth new!! The odd time the gears have a hiccup turning but the clock still keeps perfect time and maybe disabling one of the gears will allow the rest to turn constantly. (Selling them for $280.00 under regular retail!!!)
I am around day or evening in the Eastbridge Area of Waterloo also close to Rim park and Conestoga Mall.
Also I can get this delivered to an Oakville, Bronte location for pick up near the intersection of Rebecca St. & Jones St. just a few short minutes off the QEW and Bronte Road. Close to Burlington area as well.