If the ad is up, the items are still available. Located in Campbellville (near Milton).
Most of these radios have issues in one form or another (whether mechanically, cosmetically or both). Selling as a group to make space. Good projects, or for parts.
1) KOSS PC23-2 Digital Compact Disc Player (CD-R/RW, AM/FM). Has a few scuffs, but everything works well.
2) SONY CFS-D30 "Radio Cassette-Corder" with 5-band EQ. Has a few scuffs, tape residue, and needs a good cleaning. Radio and EQ works, but cassette player will require a new belt.
3) PRESIDENT Solid State AM Radio (model unknown) I believe this little orange portable radio is from the mid 1960s, but I could be way off. It is both AC and battery powered. I have not plugged it in, but it did make a slight whistle when batteries were installed. It is need of a lot of work to make it pretty, but still looks neat on a shelf. Plastic "chrome" trim has peeled off, replaced with foil for that professional look!!!
4) Sears Electronics clock radio Model No. 10875 This clock radio dates to probably the late 1980s or early 90s. It could use a cleaning, and the volume control can be a little scratchy, but everything works. And yes, it is different from what is shown on the box. If I remember correctly, the original radio (as pictured on the box) was sent back to Sears for warranty work, and instead we received a newer one, in the old box. No explanation was given!
5) GE Digital Clock Radio Needs a good cleaning but works well.
$30 for all of the above. Selling all at once!
Pick up in Campbellville.
Please see my other ads for more cool & interesting items!