Have you ever noticed all these silly fads for "learning guitar" that come and go over the years?
Have you ever noticed that almost every home has a guitar, but so very few become decent let alone virtuoso level players?
For most, learning guitar is a vicious cycle of:
- Trying to teach yourself which ends in frustration of slow if any progress.
- Trying to teach yourself going from mindlessly going from parts of one Youtube lesson to another, which again leads to slow progress or putting the guitar down in frustration.
- Going to very bad instructors who use the "Pay me and I'll show you little bits of songs you want to learn" (but you will not really improve) method.
If you are reading this ad, you are probably one of the many, MANY people in this situation.
In my twenties and thirties I was an extremely busy guitar teacher (with over 100 students a week at my busiest) and I retired from that industry a few years ago to pursue other interests. I have recently gotten back into teaching after being asked repeatedly for lessons from some friends and acquaintances who were frustrated with not making progress on the guitar.
I am accepting a limited amount of students for online lessons.
I am particular of who I accept:
- Professional adults, sorry no kids.
- Lessons same time each week.
- Lessons paid in advance.
Message me to talk more about your goals on the guitar and my lesson program.
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips