New York: Free Press, a Division of Simon and Schuster, 2009, 1st edition, 1st Printing, New York, NY, 2009. Hard Cover. Condition: Near Fine. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. Photo Cover. 240 pages.
"Incorporating dozens of hours of interviews into an illuminating narrative heightened by rigorous reporting and compelling analysis of Mitchell's craft, respected music journalist Michelle Mercer insightfully details the richness of the artist's accomplishment: Mitchell's innovative way of marrying lyrics to melody; how she plays with inventive, highly expressive chords to achieve her unusual blend of wonder and melancholy; and how she pioneered autobiographical song writing and along with Bob Dylan brought a new literacy to the popular song. Will You Take Me As I Am offers a fascinating look into the personal life of a great artist and the culture she helped to shape".
- Contact via e-mail, text or phone: 902-483-9892
- All offers are considered, but lowballs will be ignored;
- Clients are met at a pre-determined location;
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the buyer;
- Have a question? Feel free to ask and I'll reply ASAP.
Please check out my other ads for more items
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips