1. NBA '06: Featuring The Life Vol. 1: 989 Sports' new basketball series introduces a number of feature firsts, including a behind-the-scenes, all-inclusive story mode and an entirely new game design where a player's talents on the court dictate their ability to manage teammates and even the crowd. All-new for NBA '06 is a "Showtime Gameplay" feature where highlight reel no-looks and alley-oops increase player attributes and raise team play.
2. Fight Night 2004: EA's boxing series not only brings a new name to the ring, it's an entirely new game. From a 20-year career mode with six weight classes to four mini-games, Fight Night aims to be one of the deepest boxing games ever created. The brutality of the sweet science is represented with cuts, blood, bruises, and swelling. Features Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, and Sugar Ray Leonard to current greats like , Erik Morales, Sugar Shane Mosley (one lump, or two), and coverboy Roy Jones Jr.
3. NBA ShootOut 2004: NBA ShootOut 2004 gets itself all set to compete for the championship trophy with an updated Career Mode. You will once again get the opportunity to earn a spot in the NBA by slogging your way through the Summer Pro League and National Basketball Development League and to make things more better all of the 50 All Time Greatest players in the NBA are available.
4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3: Tony Hawk brings you into his world yet again with all-new features that'll have you high flying through Paris, Tokyo, L.A., Canada, and more. Perform hundreds of the raddest tricks and combos in 10 massive, obstacle-filled venues, complete with pedestrians who get in the way and cars that honk and slam on their brakes as you board past them.? ?Again, you can ride using the signature moves of Hawk or any of the 11 pro skaters featured in this release (including Bam Margera of MTV fame). Or you can use the enhanced create-a-skater editor to create customized female or kid skaters; you choose their hair, elbow pads, and even tattoos. A variety of modes let you stick lip tricks, combos, nollies, and manuals, as well as shred like there's no tomorrow. Make your goals and you'll unlock behind-the-scenes footage from the making of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3. Special effects include sparks, blood, real-time weather, and natural disasters.
5. Smash Court Tennis 2: Pro Tournament: Smash Court Tennis 2 is the only tennis game that lets you experience the exhilaration of competing at all four Grand Slam tournaments: the Australian Open, Roland Garros (French Open), Wimbledon and the US Open. Hit the court as any one of 16 licensed players, among them some of the hottest competitors on today's pro circuit. Create and personalize a player from scratch in Pro Tour mode. Gain experience, win prize money and climb the tournament ladder from rank amateur to worldwide Number 1.
Asking Price: Between $6 to $10 per game or, best offer.
To contact me: please reply to this ad, if interested.