air control valve

Posted over a month ago
Mississauga, ON L5L1S6(View Map)


TRP Height control valve also called a suspension leveling valve. Can be used either right or left. Mainly used for cars, trucks, and RV suspensions. Can also be used for anything else that requires filling and exhausting air., a woodworker could use it for a router lift, a handyman could probably find many other uses for it. (it is new and not used)

125 visits
About the Poster
Sign in or register to see this poster's details, including:
  • When they joined Kijiji
  • How quickly they respond
  • Other ads they have posted
  • Phone number (if available)

Contact Poster

Kijiji filters and masks emails for security reasons. By clicking on "Send Email", you consent to this action in accordance with our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips

My Favourites ()

Recently Added: