New Stanko ZM50 20 x 80 manual lathe
- 3-jaw chuck Φ250mm, 10”
- D6 spindle nose
- American UBC bearings
- Dead center
- Oil gun
- Coolant device
- Lighting device
- Right handwheel design
- 7.5Kw spindle motor
- Foundation bolts (six pieces)
- Tool kit
- CSA approved electrical components
- Iron pallet packing
- Steady rest 150mm
- Follow rest 80mm
- X/Z-axis DRO
- Rapid tool post-Italy style
- Capacity Swing over bed mm 500(20″)
- Swing over cross slide mm 270
- Swing over gap mm 700
- Max. turning length mm 1000/1500/2000 (40″/60″/80″)
- Width of the bed mm 340
- Width of the gap mm 230
- Spindle Chuck size mm 250
- No. of speed steps 24
- Spindle speed range rpm 22-2000
- Spindle bore inch 3.1"
- Spindle internal taper morse 6
- Carriage Travel of tool post mm 140
- Cross slide travel mm 300
- Tool Post No. of tool station n 4
- Tool size mm 25X25/25X32
- Tailstock Tailstock travel type Manually
- Quill stroke mm 180
- Quill dia. mm 70
- Quill nose morse 5
- No. of longitudinal and cross feed 38
- Rapid traverse X/Z axes m/min 0.7/5
- Longitudinal Feed range in 1:1 mm/rev 0.05-0.8
- Feed range in 8:1 mm/rev 0.64-6.4
- Cross Feed range in 1:1 mm/rev 0.025-0.4
- Feed range in 8:1 mm/rev 0.32-3.2
- Thread Pitch 29 metric mm 0.5-40
- 35 withworth tpi 1-80
- 26 modules module 0.25-20
- 31 diametral dp 2-72
- Lead screw mm Tr 40×6
- Motors Main motor power kw 7.5
- Coolant motor kw 0.125
- Rapid traverse motor kw 0.55
- Others Machine length 1000 mm mm 2575
- 1500 mm mm 3075
- 2000 mm mm 3575
- 3000 mm mm N/A
- 4000 mm mm N/A
- Machine weight
- 2000 mm kg 2200
A high degree of precision is ensured by the rigidity of all the main elements of the machine, i.e. The bed, headstock, tailstock, and slides. These two essential properties, precision, and rigidity have been achieved by giving the machine the optimum shape and by employing the most convenient gear transmission system. Operation and servicing are as simple as possible. The external appearance of the machine satisfies the most exacting aesthetic demands.
1.Thread-cutting gearbox: Gears are compact and coordinated. It connects the gearbox with two sets of change gears.
2.Gearbox: Gearbox and headstock adopt fission structure. So their inspection and maintenance are more convenient. The gears processed by grinding have excellent precision. Equipped with the oil filters and gear lubrication pump.
3.Headstock: Spindle speed can be reached 2000 rpm. It connects the guideway in “Vee” shaped way, which ensures stability and stiffness. In addition, radial vibration will be less.
4. Bed: Reasonable structure with accurate finite element analysis and internal tendons form with rational layout ensures its high overall rigidity. It is easy to remove chips.
5. Carriage and Saddle: Surfaces of saddle and guideway are scraped. Over stroke limitation resulting in good safety protection.
6. Apron: The handwheel is located on the right-hand side of the operator, and the directional lever is situated on the left-hand side. So easy operation and high safety can be achieved.
7. Tailstock: Scale shown on the sleeve and handwheel of the tailstock, which is easy to adjust. Its shape is in perfect harmony with the machine as a whole.
8. The cooling equipment consists of a centrifugal pump, a coolant tank, and an outlet pipe. The used coolant flows through a filter back into the tank situated on the floor.
9. High-power 7.5kw, 1400rpm; Small vibration and low noise; attractive and durable design.
Call us: (780) 465-3667
Visit us: stancanada.com