~ READ ENTIRE POST ~
Male patagonian cavy looking for FOREVER home. Approximately 3 years old.
Had been working on hand taming, but not there yet. Still needs some work. He is not aggressive, just scared. I have managed to pick him up to bring outside, so it is possible to tame him.
Rehoming as he has started attacking the others and I don't want it to get too out of hand.
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Rehoming to responsible, serious, forever homes. Last cavy rehoming ended very terribly. For this reason, to weed out people, I have come up with questions you MUST answer when messaging (no answer to the questions is an instant block. If I cannot trust you to read and answer questions, I cannot trust you with an animal) :
1) What is their diet/what do you feed them?
2) What is the minimum space requirement do they need?
3) What vet can you visit in case of emergencies? Do you have one nearby or do you drive (to be able to meet one)?
4) Do you have the time and money (in the future, aside from now)?
5) What questions do you have for me, if any?
He DOES have a rehoming fee. You may ask for it in part 5 if you wish. I will not respond to those who put it at the start and I will not respond to those who who do not answer the questions.