Here is an opportunity to own a piece of Hixon history. Original Canyon Creek schoolhouse and teacherage, built in 1922, still stands on original site. School opened in September of 1922 and classes were conducted until 1958. Schoolhouse is situated on .58 acre lot on Canyon Creek and is located 2 km from Hixon Falls. Property also has shallow well with concrete cribbing, inside small well housing. This heritage site would be ideal for use as a jam jar, tea house, jam sessions etc...there is plenty of potential for the savvy investor.