Priced individually. A collection of 5 extremely interesting vintage cookbooks containing a great variety of tasty recipes. Each book is in very good condition. The books come from a smoke free home.
1. Going' Nuts. An outstanding collection of recipes featuring all kinds of nuts. Published in 1972. 96 pages. $5.
2. Let's Cook with Corn Oil. An extensive collection of recipes covering appetizers, soups, dinner dishes and desserts. Published by the Montreal Diet Dispensery in the 1960's. 172 pages. $15.
3. Choice Cooking. By the Canadian Diabetes Association. For those who care about their health and enjoy good food. Published in 1983. 221 pages. $15.
4. Foodarama Party Book. What to serve - what to do at parties for all occasions. Published in 1964. 128 pages. This is the best party book with delicious party dishes and terrific ideas for themes and decorations for super successful parties. $15
5. Cookbook for Diabetics and All The family. Everything from soups, salads, entrees, desserts and more. Published in 1972. 169 pages. $15