Better Food For Kids: Your Essential Guide to Nutrition for all Children from age 2 to 6
1. What Vitamins and minerals are most important ?
2. Is a vegetarian diet healthy for a child?
3.How much milk is good for children? And what about juice?
4. What are the signs of food allergies?
5. Are organic foods safer or more nutritious than conventional types?
6. Do daycare or school meals provide adequate nutrition?
7.What's the best way to encourage physical activity in children?
8. Should overweight children be put on a diet?
9. Advice and kitchen tips throughout
10. FEEDING FRUSTRATIONS
BY Joanne Saab, Diana Kalnins - registered dietitian of 20 yrs of experience with THE HOSPITAL FOR SICK Children AND MARGARET HOWARD - pediatric dietitian.
Every parent understands the importance of providing their children with nutritious, well-balance meals. But Between the ages of 2 and 6, children develop many of the attitudes to eating,
And that's why This comprehensive guide provides over 100 pages of age-specific nutritional information, as well as 150 recipes that are specially designed to appeal to young appetites will help you to deal with.
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips