Job ID: 00074516
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Responsible for building displays for re-sale area and resets beverage section.
- Insures that all assigned merchandising needs are filled, to include resets, vaults, merchandising standards compliance, rack placement, etc.
- Complete space resets by moving product and materials.
- Achieve proper positioning of products in all channels consistent with plan-o-gram.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- High School GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.