PIONEER RMX-1000 (Open box new / free shipping in Canada / boite ouverte neuf)
RMX-1000 (OPEN BOX / NEW)
REGULAR PRICE : 1139 $
SPECIAL PRICE : 999$
DJ effect machine
- Scene FX allows users to choose between 5 build up or break down effects
- Isolate FX focuses on HI/LOW/MID frequency bands
- X-Pad FX enables users to develop and add new sounds
- Release FX lever eliminates the current music and leaves only sound effects
- Remixbox™ software and RMX-1000Plugin VST/AU plug-in software included
- High quality sound
- Easy connection to DJ mixer or studio computer
RMX-1000 Remix Station is an innovative technologically advanced device for enhancing DJ performances with its ability to create and add a variety of new and unique remix effects, as well as rhythmic sampling capabilities. The RMX-1000 incorporates four remixing functions: Isolate FX, Scene FX, X-Pad FX and Release FX for simple musical arrangements with intuitive control, all accessible at the user's fingertips. The device comes with Pioneer's remixbox editor software for customizing almost every function and feature of the unit, while the hardware itself can be used as a USB controller to perform with the included VST/AU RMX-1000 Plug-in.
- Scene FX – In the Scene FX section, users can choose between five Build Up effects and five Break Down effects. The Build Up effects, consisting of BPF ECHO, ECHO, NOISE, SPIRAL UP and REVERB UP, add sounds, while Break Down effects, consisting of HPF ECHO, LPF ECHO, CRUSH ECHO, SPIRAL DOWN and REVERB DOWN, cut sounds. A large knob increases or decreases the parameter of effects chosen by simply turning the knob. Two sub-parameters knobs are also available for additional changes to the effects being produced.
- Isolate FX – The Isolate FX section, consisting of three individual knobs, processes the low, mid and high frequency bands of the music passing through. The section is loaded with three effects in addition to an Isolator, providing rhythm patterns, timbre, etc., letting users freely modify the output for the HI/MID/LOW frequency bands. In addition to the Isolator, three additional effects in the section are available including CUT/ADD, TRANS/ROLL and GATE/DRIVE.
- X-Pad FX – The device features a touchpad section called the X-PAD FX that enables users to develop and add new sounds not found in the original music. In addition to its four built-in audio samples, KICK, SNARE, CLAP and HI HAT, other audio samples edited in Pioneer’s remixbox software can be loaded using an SD card (not included) during DJ play.
- Release FX – The system also includes a Release FX lever that eliminates the current music playing and leaves only the sound effects. Release FX can also be used to create the opposite effect: When the lever is released, all section effects are eliminated while the original music continues to play. Three types of Release FX are available including Vinyl Brake, Echo, and Back Spin.
Customization Using Remixbox Software
The included remixbox software allows the user to customize various settings of the RMX-1000 on a computer, changing parameters such as volume output and values for different sections of the device. The customized settings can then be transferred using an SD card for use with other RMX-1000s.
Virtual Studio Technology/Audio Units Plug-in
Using the included RMX-1000Plugin VST/AU1 plug-in software, users can create the same type of music production and effects while DJing on a computer. In addition, connecting the device to a computer enables it to act as a controller for music production.
- Excellent sound quality achieved through optimization of the audio circuit design parts layout and circuit board pattern
- QUANTIZE function enables real-time music analysis and synchronization of effects along with the beat of the music
- New AUTO BPM function automatically measures and follows the tempo of music
- Compact design for easy portability and convenience
- USB-MIDI for use as a MIDI controller
1 Virtual Studio Technology is a format that enables the addition of new effects and instruments to applications for the production of music. Audio Units is a format that enables the addition of new effects and instruments to applications for the production of music.
Pioneer is a registered trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
Remixbox is a trademark of Pioneer Corporation.
VST is a trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH.
The Audio Units logo is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
RCA x 1, Phono (1/4”) x 1
RCA x 1, Phono (1/4”) x 1
USB B port x 1
A/D and D/A converter
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Total harmonic distortion
When CONNECTION is set to “SEND/RETURN (-10dB)” - 102dB, when CONNECTION is set to “MASTER (+4dB)” - 98dB
remixbox™, RMX-1000 plugin
13.14” (W) x 6.18” (D) x 2.24” (H)
- Willing to ship the item