Videos- Molotov Productions - corporate, business, weddings ect.
Ontario-Wide High End Video and Production Agency now taking new clients
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-yUKSLgOE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr46Zh_bkaWUvE1dL75uNA www.molotovproductions.net
FREE consultation email@example.com Full videos Corporate packages light packages weddings Instagram clips Facebook Ads editing- only Filming - only Drones Sliders Years of Experience
The Growth of Molotov Production Videos and the Canadian Business Sector By Kalleigh Sharp May 02, 2018 Video in content marketing is one of the key marketing strategies used to grow a business. Adding a product video on your website can dramatically increase traffic on your site. Video marketing is on the rise. YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the web. How Do Videos help your Business? 1. Improving Google SEO According to Comscore, adding a video to your website can increase the chance of a Google result by 53 times. Google owns YouTube, and there has been a significant increase in how much videos affect your search engine rank.
2. Increase Consumer Attention Videos are more likely to grab the attention of consumers then a regular blog post. They play a vital role in grabbing and retaining attention.
3. Increase Consumer Retention Videos help engage even the laziest buyers. 65% of viewers watch more than ¾ of a video. Studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product subsequently bought it.
4. Return on Investment 83% of businesses say that video provides good return on investment. Video companies, such as Molotov Productions, www.molotovproductions.net create affordable videos for business or corporation owners.
5. Higher Engagement Consumers are 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on video then a regular blog.
6. Today’s Technology and Video Marketing Instagram videos and facebook’s auto-play are some examples of how today’s marketing tools have adjusted for videos. Videos continue to capture audience and grow businesses.
7. Video’s and Mobile Users Customers like to watch videos on the go. As mobile technology continues to advance, your video audience keeps getting bigger and bigger. 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile. From Q3 of 2013, mobile video views have grown more than 233 percent.
8. Convenient Feedback Reports Videos provide an easy way for the marketer to see how many views and shares it has. Tools such as measuring click-through rate, drop-off points, or number of times watched help keep track of your progress.
9. Increasing Email Click-Throughs The use of video in emails has been shown to double click through rates. The easier it is to reach your customers, the easier it is to grow your business.
10. Emotional Connections A great Video can create a powerful emotion online. Content like tone of voice, face expressions, and music can affect your customers emotions.
Sources Hainla, Liis. “ 8 Powerful Reasons You need to Use Video Marketing.” www.dreamgrow.com. January 20, 2018. HTTPS://WWW.DREAMGROW.COM/8-REASONS-WHY-YOUR-BUSINESS-SHOULD-USE-VIDEO-MARKETING// RETRIEVED MAY 02, 2018/
MacMaster, Kimbe. “Top 10 Reasons Why Video Should take a Leading Role in Your Content Marketing Plan.” www.vidyard.com. Date N/A. https://www.vidyard.com/blog/importance-of-video-content-marketing/ Retrieved May 02, 2018.