44' Flush Deck Motor Yacht - 1974 Trojan Flush Deck Motor Yacht
- Trojan Yacht
- F44 Flush Deck Motor Yacht Model 442
HIGHLIGHTS: • Fresh water only boat has lived its life on the Great Lakes and nearly exclusively on the Western Basin of Lake Erie for the last 20 years.
• Twin Chrysler 440 CID 330 HP GAS Inboards.
• Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions with 2:1 Reduction and 4 blade props.
• Engines and Drives professionally rebuilt about 500 engine hours ago.
• Model number 442, featuring highly desirable open, "Galley Forward" layout.
• 2nd Owners of this beautiful vessel, owning it and lovingly caring for it since late 1999/early 2000
• Dual Helm
• Spacious interior provides over 6’ of headroom throughout.
• Large Master stateroom with double bed/queen bed and private enclosed head with shower enclosure.
• Large Main Solon with sleeper sofas.
• Forward Guest V-cabin with private head and shower
• Sleeps 8
• A/C and Heat
• Have original owner’s manuals, original Chrysler engine operators manuals and even a copy of the official Chrysler engine service manual!
• Boat is currently out of the water and on hard ground. Last in water late fall of 2018. Located at marina on Lake Erie just across the US border in Ohio.
•Valued at $50,000 to $55,000 in the most recent professional marine condition and valuation survey dated 5/27/2017
• Boat being sold furnished and equipped pretty much as seen in photos.
• Dock in Curtice, Ohio (United States) Marina available and negotiable with purchase.
• Needs normal cosmetic TLC (Could use paint on the bow deck, teak brightwork needs refinished etc. this has been factored into the asking price.)
• Twin Chrysler 440 CID gasoline powered inboards provide approximately 330 HP each • Borg Warner Velvet Drives with 2:1 Reduction • 4 Blade Props • Raw water cooled • Approximate Engine Hours: 500 after rebuild • CRUISING RPM: 2,000 – 3,000 RPM • CRUISING SPEED: Approximately 11 to 14.2 MPH (9.56 to 12.34 Knots)
Engines and transmissions were completely professionally rebuilt immediately after the boat was purchased from the original owner back in 2000. They have about 500 hours on them since the rebuild. Receipts and photos of the rebuilds are available upon request.
GENERATOR: ONAN 110V AC 6.5KW Gasoline Generator
HULL: Fiberglass CABINS: Fiberglass/Wood DECKS: Fiberglass/Wood LOA: 44 ft. 3 in. BEAM: 14 ft. 11 in. DRAFT: 3 ft. 06 in. WEIGHT: Approximately 32,000 lbs. The dry weight as shipped is approximately 28,000 lbs.
FRESH WATER: 100 gallon Plastic Fresh Water Tank and 20 Gallon 110V AC electric hot water heater.
FUEL CAPACITY: Approximately 400 gallons total. (360 Gallons for engines and 40 gallon for Generator) Two 180 gallon galvanized steel tanks are installed below the aft cabin deck. One for port engine and one for starboard. One 40 gallon fuel tank for the generator is installed midship on the starboard side in the engine room.
WASTE HOLDING TANK: Aft Master Head: Sealand Traveler head with integrated 9.5 Gallon Holding Tank. (Can be pumped out via the normal deck waste fill fitting.)
Forward Guest Head: Sealand Sanipottie Permanently Mounted Portable Toilet with detachable 5 Gallon waste tank.
ELECTRONICS: • Xintex Fume Alert Gasoline Fume Detector • Garmin GPSMap 230 GPS • Marinetek Maxim Max 6 Depth Sounder (CRT) • Humminbird 100SC Fishfinder • Uniden MC635 VHF Marine Radio Transceiver (Plastic has yellowed) • Uniden MC535 VHF Marine Radio (Plastic has yellowed) • Glenndinning Automatic Twin Engine Synchronizer • Judson Synchronizer • IDEAL Electric Anchor Windlass with Footswitch. Model “A” Vertical Capstan • Raytheon Radar 2800 • Raytheon Ray-250 Loudhailer • Halon Fire Suppression System
FINANCING INFO: Seller is not interested in trades or owner financing. Asking $39,500 USD OBO. Open to reasonable offers but the vessel is already priced to sell. Please note you'll likely need to bring cash or have alternate financing arranged. Most banks and lenders will not finance an older boat using the vessel itself as collateral.