Studio Monitor LSR308 8 Two-Way Powered
Neuf & Usagé / New & Used
- Sonorisation / Pro Audio-Vente & Achat / Buy & Sell
- Éclairage / Lighting- Installation / Setups
- Instruments - Réparation / Repairs
- Location / Rental- Échange / Exchange
MEILLEUR PRIX AU CANADA *** MEILLEUR PRIX AU CANADA *** MEILLEUR PRIX AU CANADA *** MEILLEUR PRIX AU CANADA
295$ For one !
8" Two-Way Powered Studio Monitor
Bi-amplified Studio Monitor with Magnetically-Shielded 8” Low Frequency Transducer and 1” Soft-Dome High Frequency Transducer and Image Control Wave Guide. Class-D 56 Watt RMS Amplifier for LF, and 56 Watt RMS Amplifier for HF. Balanced XLR and ¼” TRS Inputs with Detented Level Control, HF and LF Trim Controls.
- Image Control Waveguide:
• The Image Control Waveguide was developed for JBL’s new flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor and
with the introduction of the JBL 3 Series, is now included for the first time in an affordable, compact
• The patent-pending design of the Image Control Waveguide precisely controls the sound emanating from
the speaker in the vertical and horizontal planes ensuring the presentation at the listening position is neutral
- JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance.The 3 Series long-throw woofer and its damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter are designed from the ground up to reproduce the powerful transients and micro dynamics of your mix. These drivers deliver impressive deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the range of human hearing.
- JBL’s Patented Slip Stream™ low frequency port design works in concert with the woofer to produce deep bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely engineered for greater low-frequency extension and reduced turbulence.
- Big Power, Big Sound - 3 Series efficient Class D Amplifiers provide abundant power to deliver the output and dynamic headroom needed for the most demanding production styles
- Professional Balanced Inputs - Balanced XLR and 6 mm TRS inputs give you the options you need to connect your 3 Series to any signal source while maintaining professional signal quality.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity - The -10 dB/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the 3 Series to high output professional gear without any danger of input overload.
- LF Trim and HF Trim “TRIM” switches for both the Low and High Frequencies give you excellent control over the 3 Series sound in “your” room. Use these to fine-tune the amount of bass and treble you hear to compensate for room acoustics, program material and your personal taste.
- JBL Professional Reliability - Prior to becoming a production-ready design, each 3 Series model is subjected to JBL’s tough 100 hour power test, in which the speaker is required to play continually at full output for 100 hours without failure. This demanding test ensures your 3 Series speakers will deliver years of reliable performance.
- JBL LSR Design - Your Music Needs a Point of Reference - While most manufacturers take only a single on axis measurement of the speaker’s performance, this doesn’t tell how it will sound in your room. JBL’s LSR Linear Spatial Reference design criteria requires seventy-two measurements yielding more than 1,200 times more data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that “sounds right” in any working space. With LSR design, 3 Series Studio Monitors deliver superior accuracy regardless of the size and shape of your room, so your mixes “hit their mark” when heard on any playback system.
- Deep Pedigree - The impressive performance of the 3 Series Reference Monitors is the result of JBL’s development of its flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor. Learn more about the M2 at www.jblpro.com/M2
Frequency Range37Hz - 24khz
Max Peak SPL112 dB SPL C-Weighted
Max Peak Input+23 dBu
LF Driver Size203 mm (8")
HF Driver Size25 mm (1")
LF Driver Power Amp56 W Class D
HF Driver Power Amp56 W Class D
LF Trim Control+2 dB, 0, -2 dB
HF Trim Control+2 dB, 0, -2 dB
Input Types1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
AC Input Voltage100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
Dimensions (H x W x D)419 mm x 254 mm x 308 mm (16.5 in x 10 in x 12.1 in)
Weight8.6 kg (18.9 lbs)
Lundi auvendredi: 9h - 21h
Samedi & dimanche: 10h - 17h
Le magasin de musique avec le plus grand inventaire !
Ableton , Akai , AKG , Alesis , Allen &Heath , Alpine ,Alto , AmericanAudio , American DJ, Ampeg , AMX , Apex,Art , Ashly , Audio-Technica , Audix , Auratone , BeatBuddy , Behringer , Beyerdynamic , Big Dipper , Boss , Bugera , CAD, Chauvet , Crown,DBX , DeanMarkley , Deck Saver , Denon , Dynaudio , Elation , Electrix , Elixir , Erikson Pro, Ernie Ball , ESP ltd. , EV , Fbt Focus-9 , Focusrite , Francis , Gator , Ghs , Gibraltar , Guitar Grip, Hercules , Hosa , banez Jamhub Jasmine Jay Turser JBL Jem Pro K&M Kat Korg KRK Levy Lexicon Line-6 Lumidesk M-Audio Mackie Marantz Microh DJ Microh Pro Midas Mipro Mooer MotionScreens NativeInstruments Neumann Neutrik Numark Odyssey On-Stage Orange Palmer Panasonic Peavey PercussionPlus Presonus Primacoustic Pro audiospecials Profile QuikLok Radial RCF Reloop Remo ResidentAudio RME Rode Roland Rolls Samson Sennheiser Shure SM Pro Snark Soundcraft Stageline Stagg Stand's Stanton Takamine TANNOY Tascam TC-Electronic TC-Helicon The ScreenWorks ToneBone Tour Truss Turbosound UltimateSupport Ultrasone Vater Vic Firth Westone Wharfedale Xvive Yorkville