car wash detail shop : equipment, service, contruction, electric
I am a master electrician, as well as a general contractor with my builders licence. I specialize in the needs of the automotive dealership industry. One of the areas i focus on is the detailing shop / car wash bays systems for dealerships and individual shops. I can perform repairs to your existing equipment, replacement of equipment or whole shop build.
- Air compressor repairs, installations, sales, water/moisture removal options. Permanent air line piping, retractable air hose reels, air hose etc.
- commercial/industrial pressure washer repairs, sales, installation. Different models available for different budgets, how many people to be washing at same time. Galvanized piping, retractable pressure washer reels, guns, wands etc. Ceiling mounted swing booms 360 degree walk around vehicle
- epoxy flooring with extra grit. I grind down floor and apply epoxy. Extra grit needed due to water
- carbon monoxide as well as rim acid exhaust fan systems. Exhaust fumes out of work area.
- full vacuum systems
- t 5 highbay lights, l.e.d. lights, waterproof washbay lighting
- curtain supply and install. keep water inside the wash bays and away from other areas of workers
- floor drains