10475 21 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6J 5E9, Canada(View Map)
Free rent Live in Caregiver 11pm-7am 7 times a week.
Night time duties 11pm 7am
What to Expect when Jim call’s you:
• Fix his face mask
• Bi-bap machine beeping; turn off
• Adjust the hips
• Fixing bed sheets
• Turn on the heating pad
• Wash room
• Pillow adjustment -Neck pillow
• Assistant giving cough candy
• Asking for Hydromorphone
• asking for voltaren
• Asking for Aleve or tylenol
Filling Bi-pap machine:
• Between 3am- 4am
• Clean Staff bathroom 1-2 times a week; make sure to initial on the cleaning page in the pink binder.
All duties are to be expected during your shift. If the lift is being used between 11pm-7am you are qualified to received one hour of the amount of $19h.