Spacious room for rent in large, friendly Kitsilano house
- Pet Friendly
- What: A furnished room in the top floor of a large house in Arbutus Ridge - Available: November 1st - Rent: $950/month plus utilities - Location: Arbutus and 16th - Fun detail: Stop by and touch our wallpaper, trust us ;)
- We are a group of five UBC students and professionals in our 20s and into our 30s looking for a new housemate to join our mixed-gender, international household. The house is located close to the intersection of Arbutus and 16th Avenue. It's a perfect location for easy access to VGH, UBC, and downtown.
- The room is a large-sized one on the main floor. It has an east-facing window, that gets some nice sunlight in the morning. The room is furnished with a large bed, dresser, chair, lamp, closet space, and mirror.
Some other points:
- The house is pretty spacious with ample common space that you'd of course be more than welcome to use.
- Living room fully furnished with bookshelves, couches, chairs, piano, paintings.
- Dining room with large table and velvet-topped chairs.
- Kitchen with a new dishwasher, stovetop, oven, large fridge (and another smaller one downstairs), fully stocked with utensils, pots and pans, cooking stuff, etc. Cupboard, fridge and freezer space for you.
- Two bathrooms, one with a shower + bathtub and the other stand alone. There's another shower stall downstairs separate from the bathroom making sharing very easy.
- In house laundry - new washer and dryer (free, not coin-operated)
- Media room with three comfy couches, large (50inch?) TV and sound system.
- Storage room in the basement, along with the garage and a shed with ample room to store your things.
- Free parking on driveway in the backyard
- Large, private backyard surrounded by tall hedges. BBQ, hammock, slackline, apple and pear trees, and lots of space to garden.
- 30 second walks to bus stops for #16 to downtown, #33 to westbound to UBC / eastbound to SkyTrain. 2 min walk to Loblaws for groceries (open til 11) and Esso (open 24 hours), 10 minute walk to Broadway, London Drugs, liquor store, Marketplace IGA, multiple coffee shops and restaurants
- 5-10 minutes by bike to Kits Beach.
- 2 houses over from the city's new Arbutus Greenway pedestrian and cycling trail under development (http://vancouver.ca/streets-transportation/arbutus-greenway.aspx)
Also, here's a gallery of our yard space: http://imgur.com/a/l6imC
If you are interested, please drop us a line with a bit of info about yourself!