2018 Mercedes Sprinter Camper Van RV Conversion
The van itself:
• 2018 Mercedes Sprinter 170 wheelbase. 2500 • We are the original owners. • BF Goodrich KO2 tyres (all season) - but also comes with a full set of summer tyres. • Mileage – 32000km • Has been fully serviced since purchased and the next service is due at 60,000km. • Still holds the Mercedes Benz Standard Limited Warranty coverage. • Brand new windscreen as of May 20th 2020, in order to replace some minor scuffs from the winter roads.
Basic build information
• Fully insulated floor with Organic Cork. • Fully insulated walls and ceiling using Havelock wool. • A specially built CR Lawrence operable black trim window has been added since purchase. • Headroom: At 6’1” I can comfortably stand up with an inch to spare. • Custom kitchen area with sink and two burner propane stove and cabinets for plenty of storage below. • Small built-in spice rack. • Large seating area with storage underneath. • Electrical cabinet and shelves. • Overhead cabinets on both sides for storage and bookshelf. • Queen sized mattress with storage to one side.
• 2x VMAX SLR125 AGM Sealed Deep Cycle 12v 125ah batteries linked in parallel to create 250ah combined battery system. • 2x 100w Monocrystaline Solar panels - 200 watts of solar power using the Renogy Rover 20A MPPT 12v Charge controller. • 12v 140 Amp Dual Battery Isolator by Keyline Chargers linked to the alternator of the van. • Xantrex PROwatt SW 1000-Watt Inverter. • Blue Sea systems Blade Fuse Box with negative bus. • Rupuse Dual 5V/3.1A USB Charger, Voltmeter and Cigarette lighter power adapter socket panel. • Lighting – 6 x Black Acegoo RV LED Recessed Ceiling Light. • Ventilation: 2x MaxxFan DLX 6401K Smoke colour. • Charging through Shore power – NOCO Genius G7200 12v/24v 7.2 Amp Battery Charger and Maintainer - just simply plug in and watch it charge.
• Propex HS2000 heater – an awesome heater. Combined with the insulation the van can be become really comfortable inside even if its mid winter and -25C outside.
• Stainless steel sink – with a 15 litre grey water tank below. • 12v Flowmax 3.3GPM water pump with a Shurflo Accumulator tank. • 46 litres of clean water storage. • Really nice subtle Black faucet. • 12v Dometic CFX 50W Fridge – incredibly energy efficient. • Ramblewood Propane Stainless steel, high quality two burner stove top (far more efficient and nice to cook on than an induction stove top)
Cabinets and wood finishing’s
• Plenty of storage for two peoples’ clothes and other essential items. • Large seating area with super comfy high density foam cushions, with storage underneath. • 2x shoe storage areas. One of which doubles as a seat when the front passenger seat is moved and leaned forwards. • A beautiful (and repurposed) Cedar is used for the Ceiling and cladding. • High Quality Birch pine is used throughout, a mixture of: - ¼ used for the walls - ½ and ¾ used for the cabinets • Repurposed Brazilian walnut was used to make the counter top. • The walls have been painted with a moisture resistant and easy to clean paint.
Garage (under the bed)
• Heavyweight (loaded capacity of 200lbs) Bike drawer with enough space to fit two mountain bikes. • 2x Ski shelves – we have comfortably fit 6 pairs of skis and could definitely fit more. • Plus a few hooks for bags and loads more storage space. • Sealed propane box vented to the outside
Questions - If you have any further questions, would like more photos or to arrange a viewing feel free to contact me.