Commercial Sales Representative
- Creative Door Services Ltd
- Job Type
Creative Door Services, North America’s largest overhead door dealer, has an immediate opening for a Commercial Sales Representative in the Kelowna branch. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Commercial Sales Representative builds and maintains relationships with contractors, architects and building owners. He/she would be responsible for all commercial sales enquiries in the Okanagan area including take-offs, estimating, quotations and site inspections on new construction projects. In addition, this person would be responsible for growing the commercial service business and handling all service and retro-fit enquiries. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunities for continued growth and job task variety.
Applicants shall meet the following requirements:
· 3-5 years’ experience in the commercial construction industry
· Technical aptitude (i.e. general construction knowledge and ability to read blueprints)
· Excellent account management, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization
· Good computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle
The Commercial Sales Representative enjoys a great work environment with competitive pay, bonus based on target, and excellent benefits. We provide comprehensive technical and product training as well as field observation opportunities as part of our onboarding program. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.