East Coast Wilderness is looking for an outgoing person to help with sales in our new store in Shediac New Brunswick. The ideal candidate would be bilingual, an avid outdoors person with a passion for all things hunting, fishing, paddling and camping.
Position summary: Perform various selling and customer service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance, and direction to customers.
- Ensure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Demonstrate product to customers
- Replenish product on shelves as required
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
- Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
- Keep work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
- Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- High School education or equivalent experience
- Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and customers
- Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
Part-Time / Full-Time available
Wage: $14/hour with commission. Health benefits after 6 months
Interested applicants are asked to send in their resume for consideration.