Sales Agronomist - Swift Current, SK
- Paterson Global Foods
- Job Type
Sales Agronomist Swift Current, SK
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dynamic, hands-on individual to fill the role of Sales Agronomist at our Paterson Crop Inputs facility located in Swift Current, SK. Reporting to the Crop Inputs Location Manager, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring our customers receive high quality customized agronomic service within an enterprising team environment; with a view to maintaining and expanding Paterson Grains business in the region.
- Maintain a high standard of agronomic knowledge and professional customer service
- Provide expert agronomic knowledge, skills and advice to customers, other members of our Crop Inputs team and broader Paterson Grain team
- Achieve annual business targets and identify new agronomy consulting opportunities
- Develop and execute the Paterson Grain agronomy program in the business area
- Work as part of the Crop Inputs team to develop and deliver the annual sales budget
- Promote innovation and support strategic new products in cooperation with Crop Input suppliers
- Assist in other support functions as assigned by the Crop Inputs Retail Manager
- Maintain (or be able to qualify for) professional designation (i.e. P.Ag or CCA)
- A degree or diploma in Agriculture and previous experience in Crop Inputs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral)
- Paid vacation and sick days
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/ before Friday, September 20th, 2019.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.