Specialist, End User Services
- Air Canada
- Type d'emploi
- Sur demande
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.The purpose of Service Management is to unify Air Canada’s IT services delivery for consistency and quality across its internal and sourced environment to ITIL/ITSM best practices. This role will be responsible for Air Canada’s Device Management (Laptops, Desktops, Mobile devices) via tools including Microsoft Endpoint Manager, SCCM, Jamf, and to ensure successful availability, continuity, and security of the services. In addition, this role will play a key role in the successful migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10 across the organization.
This position will be reporting to the Manager, IT Service Management.
- Ensure adherence to defined organizational processes for continued consistency of IT services delivery.
- Promote use of self service and review service catalogue to reduce service cost & enhance user experience.
- Act as first point of contact into IT organization.
- Monitor critical systems, and support resolution of critical/non-critical incidents. Act as point of contact for level 3 support and escalation for issues relating to Microsoft Endpoint Management and SCCM.
- Management of endpoints via Mobile Device Management tools (Intune, SCCM, Jamf, etc.)
- Core OS management (Base configuration & Security policies)
- Configure complex installations and quickly resolve all defects found within the installation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve development constraints and deployment issues
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Maintains data standard and security measures through the implementation of information technology plans, policies, and standards
- Evaluate existing and/or new applications on their UI (User Interface) and UX (user experience) effectiveness
- Lead requirement and systems analysis efforts, including translating business requirements.
- Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions.
- Define and maintain methods, techniques, and calculations for identifying ways to improve business/technical processes.
- Provide business and technical inputs to Business Governance and Operational Management Committees, as appropriate.
- Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st 2021
- 9-12 years of IT technology, operations, and people leadership experience in a large company
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM a strong asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune (MDM) a strong asset
- Knowledge of Jamf (MDM) an asset
- Knowledge of Apple MAC OS X an asset
- A relevant University degree/technical certification, and/or relevant experience commensurate to the role
- Ability to handle high level of technology complexity and drive autonomous decision making, as it relates to adoption of technology best practices.
- Demonstrate significant technical depth to lead strategic technology priorities.
- Adaptability and Flexibility - The ability to keep functioning effectively when under pressure and/or experiencing rapidly changing or uncertain conditions, and to maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation. Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things
- Accountability and Credibility - Takes responsibility for the results and future direction of the organization. Demonstrated concern that one be perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy
- Customer Orientation - Demonstrated concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers
- Results Orientation - Focusing on the desired end result of one’s own or one’s unit's work; setting challenging goals, focusing effort on the goals, and meeting or exceeding them
- Forward Thinking - Anticipating the implications and consequences of situations and taking appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies
- Fostering Teamwork - As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. As a team leader, interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together cooperatively
- Analytical Thinking - Approaching a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - The ability to notice, interpret, and anticipate others’ concerns and feelings, and to communicate this awareness empathetically to others
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibly of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.