Humber College Real Estate Sales Person Exam 2021 & 2022 Answers Sims All Courses Study Books, Real Estate Essentials
This study kit contains the exam questions, answers, readings and all Simulations materials you need to quickly clear your exams. Sims 1 & Sims 2 included in Courses 3 and 4.
Simulations 1 & Simulations 2 Modules are in Courses 3 & 4.
*** Subscribe to our YouTube Channel below and get a discount promo code ***
YouTube Channel - Hit Subscribe!
Join our online study groups for free content and help with exams:
Facebook Study Groups & Notes Share: https://www.facebook.com/groups/humberrealestategroup/
Some prominent features of these books are:
Updated for New 2021/22 Real Estate Exam Curriculum.
Covers all Topics and Lessons Modules.
Point-by-Point Self-Study Notes for all chapters.
Reduces the Time Taken for Review.
Study Anywhere on Your Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or even Smart Phone.
Please join our Facebook Group for studying support.
These books provide point-by-point Self-Study Notes for review of the most important topics from the official textbook. The hard to understand terms have been explained in easy language. Math formulas have been explained with examples. It is a valuable asset for the student who wants to be successful in the first attempt.
Our study kits have been carefully written and structured to give you the best possible chance of succeeding at your exam. The language is simple, the learning objectives are clear and succinct. This is everything you need.
This CourseTree exam preparation kit has been published in Canada, The United States and England under the following International Standard Book Number (ISBN) 978-1-7773740-4-4
Courses contain study notes, exam questions and answers, flashcards and readings. Everything you need is in this kit. This is the easy way to pass the 2020 & 2021 exams.
Here is an overview: https://youtu.be/rbAUoyFcOgA
Each chapter and module of the official exam provider's curriculum has been distilled and captured into clear and concise language. All learning objectives required to succeed in your exam are provided. This is the most direct and efficient way to study and prepare for the exam.
Each course is $29 to or discount on all courses bundled together
Download them here: https://www.humberrealestate.net/
To see a walkthrough video of the study kit, please go here: https://youtu.be/NsvuqVHxxPs
The Study Package Contains ALL Below:
Course 0: Admissions Test (For Non Secondary School Diploma Holders)
Course 1: Real Estate Essentials
YouTube overview: https://youtu.be/1at76cJyFPg
- Introducing the Real Estate Profession
- Introducing the Fundamentals of Real Estate
- Introducing Property Ownership, Rights and Limitations
- Introducing Land Description and Land Registration
- Introducing the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act (REBBA)
- Introducing the Key Legislation and Regulations
- Introducing Other Relevant Legislation and Regulations
Course 2: Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Explaining Services Available to a Seller or a Buyer
- Documenting Relationships
- Understanding Residential Property Types, Ownership, and Planning
- Factors Impacting Residential Real Estate Negotiations
- The Financial Aspects of the Buying and Selling Process and the Role of Third-Party Professionals
- Understanding Residential Construction – Structural Components
- Understanding Residential Construction – Mechanical Systems
- Understanding Residential Construction – Internal and External Finishes
- Preparing to Market a Residential Real Property
- How Property Conditions Impact Disclosure Requirements
- Property Value and Listing Price Considerations
- Listing and Marketing Properties
- Showing Residential Properties and Advising on Properties of Interest
- The Offer Process and Regulatory Obligations
- Introducing a Residential Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Completing a Residential Agreement of Purchase and Sale Including Terms for a Buyer or Seller
- Writing Conditions to be Included in an Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Completing a Residential Agreement of Purchase and Sale, Countering an Offer, and Working with Competing Offers
- Additional Sale-Related Documents and Other Legal Obligations
- Completing Real Estate Transactions
Course 3: Additional Residential Real Estate Transactions
YouTube view overview: https://youtu.be/1gZ2_eaQ8gM
- Introducing Residential Condominiums
- Preparing to Sell Residential Condominiums
- Completing Agreements of Purchase and Sale for Residential Condominiums
- Transactions Involving New Construction
- Transactions Involving Rural Properties
- Transactions Involving Residential Multi-Unit Dwellings
- Preparing to Lease Residential Real Properties
- Preparing to Lease Residential Condominiums
- Completing Agreements to Lease for Residential Tenancies
Course 4: Commercial Real Estate Transactions
YouTube overview: https://youtu.be/KofMi1GaTKY
- Introducing Commercial Real Estate
- Understanding Commercial Construction
- Identifying Requirements for Office and Retail Properties
- Preparing to Sell Office and Retail Properties
- Preparing to Sell Commercial Condominiums
- Identifying Requirements for Industrial Properties
- Preparing to Sell Industrial Properties
- Showing Office, Retail or Industrial Properties and Advising on Properties of Interest
- Completing Agreements of Purchase and Sale for Office and Retail Properties
- Completing Agreements of Purchase and Sale for Commercial Condominiums
- Completing Agreements of Purchase and Sale for Industrial Properties
- Preparing to Lease Office, Retail and Industrial Properties
- Transactions Involving Commercial Leasing
- Transactions Involving Development Land and Farms
- Transactions Involving Brokering the Sale of a Business
Full Refund Policy
The full amount of your purchase will be refunded if you are not successful in passing your exams. With a copy of your transcript showing an unsuccessful grade, you’ll be refunded in full with no questions asked.
Required Regulatory Disclaimer
Our study materials are for information purposes only. We do not accredit, license, certify or designate any professional credentials. Students must register with the official course providers to register for exams and receive legally recognized accreditation.