Rare Pokemon "Plusle" & "Minun" Plush/Stuffies - 20$ EACH
- I don't have internet access at home. I come to the library to check messages and because of this it can take me 2-3 days to reply to emails, especially if you send a message on the weekend, as the library is closed Sunday and Monday.
- I don't currently have any way to take/upload photos. While the pictures that I use were not taken by me, they are nonetheless accurate representations of what I am selling. Of course, you will be getting a chance to see the item(s) in person first, before committing to buy. :)
( !!! DISCLAIMER !!!) - I can't believe I have to say this, but apparently I do. Please be aware that "freebies" are NOT going to be provided, UNLESS I OFFER, and I generally only offer to people who have bought before AND bought A LOT. My prices are already lower than what you would pay in a store/online, you are ALREADY getting high discounts on what you are purchasing from me. And no, I won't lower the price for you just because the ad has been up a long time. :P
Up for sale I have a rare Pokemon plush/stuffies of the electric bunnies, "Plusle" and "Minun". :)
These were produced by Japanese toy company Banpresto and were only sold/available in Japan.
Plusle - 20$ (AVAILABLE) Minun - 20$ (AVAILABLE)
Both are about 10 inches tall. Both are made of soft, fuzzy fabric, are clean with no rips/stains/weird smells.
Both are in like-new condition, having only been displayed in my private collection.
Both have a tush tag but no hang tag.
Both plush/stuffies come from a smoke-free, pet-free home. :)
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- I'm only accepting cash at this time, which means no online payments, no cheques, no money orders, etc. Having the exact amount is important when you come to pick up your item(s), as I don't typically carry change on me. ;)
- Sorry, but I'm not looking to ship any items at this time. Shipping in/from Canada is just too expensive.
- Because of the sheer number of Kijiji users who simply never show up after confirming a place/time to pay for/pick up their item(s), I NO LONGER MEET PEOPLE around the city. I'm sorry, but if you are not willing/able to come to my home to get your purchase, then I am afraid we can't do business. :(
- **ATTENTION** Because of people who never show up, I NO LONGER DO WEEK-LONG HOLDS! Please try to come get your item within 3-4 days of contacting me.
- Kids: Please make sure that you have your parents permissions before you message me, or just get your parents to message me themselves. ;)
- Teens: Again, please get parental permission if you need it, and make sure you have a way to pick up your item(s) before you send me a message. :)
- At this time I am not offering discounts for multiple purchases, and I am not interested in haggling. My prices are already very low compared to store prices and Ebay/Amazon, and almost always lower than what the item is worth. And please don't show up automatically expecting "freebies", as it is a bit rude. I will offer discounts or freebies only if I feel that the transaction deserves one or the other (ie: I tend to be more willing to offer such things if the buyer is courteous, polite, buys a lot, and shows up in a timely manner!).
That's it, thank you for your interest! :)