Private, Fully-Equipped Lakefront Campsite
CLEAR LAKE ECO RETREAT Tent camping on a remote, lakefront site with all equipment provided and staff to assist with heavy lifting.
- Exclusive Use: Your party is guaranteed exclusive use of the only campsite on the lake. Ours is the only property on Clear Lake, so we look out on to unspoiled forest with no cottages, just the lake stretching out before you for nearly a kilometre.
- Equipment Included: level tent platforms, tents, sleeping bags, pillows, air mattresses, filtered drinking water, fire pit, fire wood, floating dock, hammocks, full outdoor kitchen, canoes, kayaks, safety equipment, solar lighting, secure food storage and a composting outhouse. You need to provide your clothing, food and personal linens.
- Remote Access: We will meet you at the parking lot with our solar powered boat to transport you and your bags approximately 45 minutes to our property. Once docked, your campsite on Clear Lake is a 10 minute hike down a beautiful trail.
- Accessible Staff: Upon arrival staff will orient you to the retreat, including the land use guidelines and a tour of the facilities. Staff remain on the property and are available for when assistance is required.
- Wilderness Activities: Settle in to your new lakefront view. Why not go for a swim off of the floating dock, or take your complimentary canoe or kayak out for a paddle? You can fish here on Clear Lake, or portage to any number of nearby lakes in the area. There are loads of pike, bass, and even perch. We're happy to show you around, just let us know what you'd like to see.
- Location: Clear Lake Eco Retreat is on 50+ acres of private, non-road accessible property and backs on to a massive expanse of crown land. We are accessible from the Ess Narrows Landing on Kawigamog Lake.
- Directions from Toronto: Take Hwy 400 North from Toronto to Hwy 69. Follow 69 north past Parry Sound. Turn right (east) on to Hwy 522. Continue east on the 522 for approximately 20 minutes to Ess Narrows Landing. We look forward to meeting you there.
Pricing starts at $185 per adult, for 3 days and 2 nights Children 12 and under are 1/2 price
Fully guided trips and meal packages are also available - please contact us for details!