|Address||Violet St, Waterloo, ON N2V, Canada
Summer 2017 Special!!!
Come in group and get more discounts!!!!
Online tutoring option available
Good News for students of Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge
After huge success in Toronto, Richmond Hill, York region, Edmonton, Calgary and Halifax regions
Do you want Excellent Grades....
High Score in all your review test and Assignments....
Contact your tutor:
Master of Computer Science , Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada.
Master of science in Information technology , Mumbai, India.
- Methodical, systematic teaching experience > 10 years from Grade 6 - Grade 12 and Computer Science, Engineering courses.
- Expert in Physics 10,20 ,30, Chemistry 20,30, Biology 20,30 & Math 10,20, 30.
- Providing proper guidance in your Computer Science assignments, Term projects, Course projects, Final Year projects, Group projects and any exams, quizzes in Comp. Science/Info.Technology courses.
Highly proficient in teaching
- Grade 6 - Grade 12 (Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology)
- Any Engineering Courses
- Any Computer Science Courses
- Programming languages such as C, C++, C#.Net, X++, Java and Python
- Web technology courses such as HTML, CSS, J Query, Asp.net and JSON
- Professional ERP softwares like Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP and many more
- Mobile APPS Development in iOS, Android and Windows
- Statistical software packages such as SPSS and R
- Networking courses such as A+ and Cisco certified courses
- Passing Microsoft certification exams
- Computer Courses/ Term Final Project Guidance (helping in coding, implementation and testing of the project)
- Microsoft office suites such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access
Current Teaching ( my Students are from following universities and I am helping them in all courses of the following programs):
- University of Waterloo
- Wilfred Laurier University
- Conestoga and Everest college
- Students from schools under Waterloo Region District School Board and Waterloo Catholic District School Board (WCDSB)
- Students from schools under York Region and Toronto District School Board
Previous Teaching Experience:
Teaching Assistant, Faculty of Computer Science, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada
Animated Computing Winter 2011
Introduction to Computers -Non Majors Fall 2011
Advanced Java Summer 2012
Taught Physics, Math to many students from 2004 in India (till 2010), Halifax, Edmonton and Calgary(From 2010).
Taught programming software courses to Engineering students since 2004 India (till 2010), Toronto, Richmond Hill, York region, Halifax, Edmonton and Calgary(From 2010)