SAP FICO Training Realtime Project, Free Demo/One on One/Batches
Study One to One or in batch, online or in-class
WHAT IS IT ABOUT ? SAP Finance and Controlling(SAP FI) is based on basic accounting principles which provides accounting and reporting capabilities and ensures the most up-to-date balances and reporting accuracy through complete integration between the General Ledger (GL) and the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) and Asset Accounts (AA). Its flexible configure as per country specific standards of Reporting, Tax and Depreciation.
The SAP FI module is the Core Module in SAP ERP it integrates with other modules such as Controlling, Sales and Distribution, Purchasing and Materials Management and Human Resources. Document transactions occurring within these modules generate account postings via account determination tables. Reports of this Modules are user for external purpose such as Balance sheet and Profit and Loss of each financial year.
Mobile: 416-569-4606 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.voisap.com
Course Overview WHO IS IT FOR ?
• SAP FI End users • Accountants • ACCA Qualified professionals • Project team members • SAP FI consultants • Aspiring SAP FICO Consultants • Anybody dedicated to learn
• A basic understanding of Accounting
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1:- Introduction • Understanding of what is ERP Systems • Introduction to SAP 2:- Organisational Structure • Defining company • Configuring company code • Defining business area • Assigning company code to company 3:- Financial accounting global settings • Maintaining fiscal year variant • Assigning fiscal year variant to company code • Defining posting periods • Defining open and close posting periods • Assigning variant to company code • Document types and Parameters • Defining document number ranges • Defining SAP posting keys • Defining field status variant • Assigning field status variant to company code • Defining tolerance groups for employees 4:- General ledger accounting • Defining chart of accounts • Assigning chart of accounts to company code • Defining account groups • Defining retained earnings account • Maintain Field status variant for General ledger • Creating GL accounts • Set up Tolerance for postings • Postings • Park/Hold the document • Reversal entries • Document change control 5:- Accounts Receivable • Creating customer groups • Field validation for Groups • Creating number ranges • Assigning number ranges to customer groups • Creating customer • Change customer details • Display customer details and Balances • Raising sales invoice • Incoming payments • Cash discounts • Down payment • Bank Guarantee • Interest calculation • Credit memo • Dunning procedure and executing dunning run 6:- Accounts payable • Creating vendor groups • Creating vendor ranges • Creating ranges to vendor groups • Creating vendor • Change Vendor details • Display Vendor and Balance • Raising vendor invoice • Outgoing payments • APP (Automatic Payment Programme) • Cash discounts/Terms of Payment • Interest calculation • Down payment • Bank Guarantee • Debit memo 7:- Bank Accounts • Creating house bank • Configuring petty cash journal • Configuring automatic payment to vendors 8:- Tax • Define country tax procedure • Define calculation procedure • Assignee calculation procedure • Base amount settings • Exempt Tax codes and reasons for the same. • Creating GL accounts of input tax output tax and sales tax • Configuration for tax calculation Postings 9:- Foreign currency • Exchange Rate Difference General Ledger for Foreign currency document posting • SAP Netweaver with Currency setting. • Currency translation ratio • Defining, changing and maintaining exchange rate ratios • Overview of realised and unrealised profit and loss 10:- Asset Accounting • Copying chart of depreciation • Assigning chart of depreciation to company code • Specify account determination • Create screen layout rules • Creating asset classes • Depreciation area and use of Depreciation area • Maintain asset master records (Create /Change /Display) • Acquisition of asset • Running depreciation • Manual depreciation and unplanned depreciation • Retirement of asset • Transfer of asset INTA and INTERNAL • Scraping of an asset • Depreciation postings • Reports on asset accounting • Asset explorer 11:- New GL Accounts • Configuring new GL • Document splitting (Active, Passive, and Zero Balance) • Configuring leading and non-leading ledger 12:- Financial statement versions • Configuration of FSV • FSV and their use in company’s report on IFRS and GAAP both 13:- Closing down procedures and Reports with Information System Controlling 1:- General Controlling • Maintaining control area settings • Assign controlling area to Company code • Maintaining number ranges for controlling documents • Activating controlling indicators 2:- Cost Element Accounting • Creating various types of cost elements • Creating primary cost element • Creating secondary cost element • Automatic and Manual creation of cost elements 3:- Cost center accounting • Creating cost centre hierarchy • Creating cost centre • Creating activity types • Reports of cost centers 4:- Profit Center Accounting • Creating profit center • Creating dummy profit center • Creating profit center hierarchy • Assigning profit center to cost center • Reports on profit center
• Exposure of Business Blue prints and Configuration documents of SAP FICO and SAP standard books and the LATEST certification Materials will be provided for free.
1) In-class and online Training available. 2) Purely project based training, for hands on experience. 3) Gain experience equal to 2-3 years in SAP FICO, after completion of the course. 5) Training will be given on theory and how to work with the SAP FICO at your job. 6) Free SAP latest version of software for life time. 7) Simultaneous training on Configuration and end-user side of SAP FICO. 8) Training for SAP FICO Certification after finding a job in SAP FICO. 9) Mobile phone support by the trainer to clarify the doubts of students. 10) Mobile phone support even after getting the job. 11) Week-Ends and Week-Days Batches. 13) This training is not just hourly based; the ultimate goal of the training is that 100% of SAP FICO topics are covered. 14) SAP ABAP topics related to SAP FICO. 15) EDI & IDOC Knowledge. 16) Training on SAP FICO integration with other SAP modules like Fi/Co, WM, PP, PS etc. 17) Resume will be prepared individually for each student personally by the trainer. 18) Only 4 people per batch for individual attention. 19) Training on Interview questions & how to answer the questions in a professional manner. 20) Job placement assistance.
Learn SAP Practical Project to gain real time experience.
Get ready for the SAP FICO job in 6 weeks.
Limited students per batch. Hurry to get your seat reserved.
New batches starting from April. Only 4 students per batch. Contact email@example.com for further enquiry.
Credentials of SAP FICO Trainer-
1) Certified and Approved Trainer in SAP FICO. 2) Trained many professionals in SAP FICO. 3) Good amount of training experience in SAP FICO. 4) Years of work experience in SAP FICO. 5) Worked on realtime SAP FICO Projects. 6) Good amount of experience in Finance, Audit and Credit Control 7) M.B.A Finance (Post-Graduate degree in Business Administration).
Mobile: 416-569-4606 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.voisap.com