GRAND BEND SOUTHCOTT VINTAGE COTTAGE RENTAL

Please Contact
Posted
William St, Lambton Shores, ON N0M 1T0, Canada(View Map)
  • Bedrooms (#)
    3 bedrooms
  • Bathrooms (#)
    2 bathrooms
  • Sleeps
    6
  • Minimum nights
    2 off season
  • Vacation Type
    Seaside
  • Pet Friendly
    No
  • City
    Grand Bend
  • Available Date(s)

Description

Please see www.cottagesincanada.com/28659 for availability and please submit requests there. Thank you so much.

Borders Shoreline Rd in Southcott Pines. Escape to the fresh lake air and hear the waves from the deck of our quintessential vintage beach bungalow 1500 sq. ft. cabin wrapped in the oaks and pines. Family friendly and comfortable. We spent years looking for The Right One and we found this 90 year old gem. Location. Location. Location. Walkable. Bike-able. Peaceful. Minutes to phenomenal sunsets and 2 sandy beach accesses. 5 minutes walk to Smackwater Jack's and Purdy's on River Road by the yacht club and 10 minute walk to Main Street. We have been as busy as the squirrels in the yard upgrading our cabin in the woods and finally we are at the point of having others enjoy our happiness and comfort. Keyless entry. Large 24 X 18 ft living room with lovely gas fireplace. 4 season screened sun porch. Wifi. Good cell service. Cable. Netflix. Board games. Large rustic deck with BBQ with propane provided, Fire Pit with propane provided, picnic table and colourful Adirondack style chairs to sit back in and breathe. Pinterest worthy upgraded bathrooms. Enjoy our eclectic mix of old and new decor. New ceiling fans, lighting and central air. We value good sleep and have upgraded all beds including twins and double bed with new pillow top mattresses on King and Queen beds. Protected pillow and mattress covers. COVID 19 PROTOCOLS: Please self assess your wellness before coming to the cottage and stay home if ill. Bluebirds' Nest will be sanitized and disinfected to the best of our ability but there are no guarantees. We ask that you bring your own pillow cases, sheets, facecloths and towels. Duvet covers, shower curtain, bath mats and kitchen linens laundered between guests. Newly outfitted basic kitchen with drip coffee maker, electric tea kettle, Ninja blender and Artisan toaster. dishwasher, microwave, electric stove, refrigerator/freezer with kitchen linens provided, Please bring your own beach gear such as towels, blankets, chairs and toys since our linen not to leave premises. No food provided. No smoking or parties or events or noise. Pets only with prior discussion. Just peace. FAMILIES ONLY with mature adults at least 30 years old. Please leave the cottage as tidy and clean as you found it. Summer 2021 Pricing weekly only: $1890.Saturday to Saturday. Deposit $300. Off Season starting after Labour Day: 2 Night Weekends $500. Refundable Damage/Security Deposit $200. 25% rental fee and Security Deposit due at booking by eTransfer through email jtboswell1@aol.com. by e-Transfer. The remaining 75% due four weeks prior to rental. Refundable Damage/Security Deposit returned by eTransfer. Saturday to Saturday Check in 4 PM and check out 11 AM. Try BLUEBIRDS' NEST for happiness and relaxation. Sincerely, Jo-Ann P.S. I grew up in the area and have several tips for you.

Private seller
1 listing
--
avg reply
--
reply rate
--
on Kijiji
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips. Read our Safety Tips