2-3 Bedroom fixer-upper home on large corner lot in nice area!
- Bedrooms (#)
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathrooms (#)
- 2 bathrooms
- Size (sqft)
BMO Mortgage Offer
Home for sale, 47 School St., Glace Bay
2-3 Bedroom Home on large corner lot in nice quiet neighborhood, with lots of mature trees, large back yard.
Handyman's special: solidly built and warm detached company house, but could use general renovations and sprucing up (flooring, paint, etc.)
Get a great fixer-upper in a nice neighborhood for an incredible price; with a few renovations, could be perfect for a young couple or growing family looking for a deal.
- Pellet stove heat
- 2/3 bedrooms: one large, one small bedroom upstairs; front room on main floor could be used as dining room or large third bedroom (or be made into two smaller bedrooms)
- Main floor family room with wood pellet stove for cosy warm winters!
- 2 Full Bathrooms (one with shower off of family room, one upstairs with bath) Upstairs bathroom very roomy and bright, with large old fashioned soaker tub
- Vinyl siding
- Corner lot with empty lot on one side; great location and lot, lots of room, lots of privacy; fire pit
- Lots of room in yard to build a garage, sheds
- Quiet, friendly neighbors (same ones since I purchased in 2006)
- Walking distance to elementary school
- Large kitchen, with appliances included and working: washer, dryer, stove, fridge (with filtered water dispense, icemaker/crusher)
- No plumbing, electrical problems
- New water heater - lots of hot water!
- City water/sewer
- Similar homes in area (but renovated) selling for $70,000-$80,000
- Asking $39,000, open to offers! (At this price, get it on a line of credit instead of a mortage!)
- Phone 866-951-5995 to view (leave a voicemail if I don't answer)