Wanted: URGENT NEED for Brampton East - Volunteer Technology Coaches
Posted over a month ago
Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6W 3J3, Canada(View Map)
GOAL OF POSITION
ETAG’s hands-on Volunteer Technology Assistance Program is geared specifically towards adults 55+ and is FREE OF CHARGE. Whether it’s controlling the mouse and learning the basics, setting up an e-mail account, troubleshooting video problems on Skype, or buying a song from iTunes, the list of potential technology based questions is endless. With simple instructions and guidance, ETAG's volunteers help participants develop the skills and confidence needed to use today’s life enhancing technologies. We currently have an urgent need for coaches in Brampton East.
DETAILED POSITION DESCRIPTION
- We are looking for a commitment of up to 3 hours per week.
- Be available on a Wednesday between 9am and 4pm.
- Guide participants in using their own new technology devices, like cellphones and tablets.
- Must be reliable, have a pleasant attitude and good communication skills.
- Must be able to work one-to-one and share your time between 2/3 participants.
For more information on ETAG, please visit our website.
To volunteer, please email us at:
Take steps to make your Kijiji transactions as secure as possible by following our suggested safety tips.Read our Safety Tips